BODY ICE WRAPS
BACK & BODY THERAPY ICE WRAP
Use your Freedom Ice Wrap for any general icing needs of the body as shown in the illustrations below. This therapeutic ice wrap can be worn under or over clothing for immediate pain relief.
1. Remove your ice wrap from the package and place in freezer. Ice Wrap should be completely frozen prior to use for maximum results.
2. Undo straps, open and place mesh side of the wrap against back or body area to be treated.
3. Extend each elastic strap around body and attach velcro to the outside of fabric. Note:Velcro adheres to fabric of the ice wrap when tension is applied to the straps
Freedom Ice Wraps are safe, reusable and easy to use with no messing with water and/or ice.
SHOULDER THERAPY ICE WRAP
This Freedom Ice Wrap was designed specifically for providing fit and full coverage to the shoulder, clavicle and upper arm area. Use for mussel pain, inflammation from injury or overworked joints. This ice wrap can be worn under or over clothing to offer immediate gentle pain relief and allows easy movement during ice therapy.
Remove ice wrap from package and place in the freezer. Ice wrap should be completely frozen prior to use for maximum results.
1. Open and undo straps of your Freedom Ice Wrap, with mess side of fabric against body place larger section of wrap over shoulder/upper are area. As shown in the illustration on the left.
2. Extend the single long strap around your body, thru opposite underarm, pulling the strap and attaching the velcro to upper shoulder area where it is most comfortable or where you want the most pressure. As shown in the illustrations below.
3. Last, fasten the smaller two straps on the upper arm area of the ice wrap. Straps may be adjusted for individual fit.