FULL-LEG ICE WRAP
COMFORT AND MOBILITY DESIGNED FOR HORSES FRONT OR HIND LEGS
The Freedom Full-Leg Ice Wrap is recommended for:
* General Horse Ice Therapy - for pain & swelling.
* Daily health maintenance - on overworked legs to avoid injury.
* Horse Rehab - reduce healing time due to injury.
Remove your Freedom Ice Wraps from package and place in freezer. For maximum icing time the ice wrap should be completely frozen prior to use.
1. Undo straps, (with mesh fabric against horses body) open and place the wrap over/around the treatment area (Wrap maybe positioned with center opening over the point of hock, knee or injury if needed for additional comfort.
2. Continue to wrap the ice wrap around horses leg then extend and attach one of the middle elastic straps around the wrapped area and attach velcro to outside for fabric as shown. This will help to secure wrap in place.
3. Complete by attaching the remaining three straps to outside of ice wrap, then tighten elastic straps for a perfect fit for your horse.
Freedom Ice Wraps are designed to fit the unique shape of our horses legs unlike other equine ice boots or hock boots.