BACK IN STOCK, our Mini Therapeutic Ice Wrap has a newly updated design using a more high quality and durable denim fabric with stronger elastic straps to take your mini horses ice therapy to the next level.
We have designed this wrap specifically to increase pressure in all the right places, while still giving your mini horse the comfort and mobility that our classic lower leg wrap provides. These wraps can be used for ice therapy of the proximal bone, coronet, fetlock, pastern, and coffin joint along with the treatment of the mini's lower-leg region of the cannon and splint bone.
Our easy to use Mini Therapeutic Ice Wrap is designed for a snug fit of the proximal bone, coronet, fetlock, pastern, and coffin joint areas along with the commonly needed treatment of the cannon and splint bone. Our ice wraps are designed with premium sealed gel inserts to give maximum mobility to your horse for rehabilitation purposes.
Freedom Ice Wraps are designed to fit both the front and back legs of a mini horse.
***Please consult your veterinarian prior to applying ice therapy.
Mini Therapeutic Ice Wrap
Remove your Freedom Ice Wraps from the packaging and place in freezer.
For maximum icing time the ice wrap should be completely frozen prior to use.
1. Undo straps, place wrap with mesh side against horse and with open flange area of ice wrap directly over the Proximal bone.
- Note: This creates a special fit for the hard to treat lower Suspensory Ligament, Flex-or Tendon, Fetlock Joint, over the Proximal Bones with coverage for the Coffin Joint.
2. Extend and attach the middle elastic straps first. This will secure the wrap in place.
3. Now extend and attach the bottom straps around the Pastern area and then the then the upper Splint Bone area.
- Note: This ice wrap may also be applied one over the other for additional icing (when longer icing times are suggested by your veterinarian).